Flatbed & Van Owner Operators (O/O) needed at JRC Transportation
Since 1984, JRC Transportation of Thomaston, CT has been “Going the EXTRA MILE” as a multi-unit commodity carrier with over 50 offices across the US and Canada; we are seeking experienced and dependable Owner Operators (O/O) with Flatbeds and Vans to join our TEAM. Our commitment of on-time services and being “Right On Schedule” comes from our reliable drivers safely delivering our customers goods. “Driven to SUCCEED” makes our drivers some of the finest owner operators on the road. JRC Transportation has the ‘skilled’ dispatchers to move shipments successfully and to meet our customer’s schedule; our dispatchers keep great communication with the Owner Operators to ensure a safe and punctual transport.
“Taking the HIGH ROAD” with JRC Transportation our Owner Operators (O/O) must pass a comprehensive screening process of DOT requirements and drug testing. They need be meticulous with the maintenance and up-keep of their trucks. Please review requirements below to qualify yourself as one of our TEAM candidates.
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- MUST be at least 23 years of age
- MUST pass a drug screening test / AND HAS NOT TESTED POSITIVE ON PREVIOUS DRUG TEST
- MUST pass the Federal DOT Inspection: preferably at one of our facilities
- (Thomaston, CT / Manheim, PA / Seveille, FL)
- Must have past work history
- Clean MVR preferred with low points
- MUST own a well maintained Tractor
At JRC Transportation, as an Owner Operator (O/O), we offer the following benefits:
- 85% of Gross
- 40% Advance on Loads
- NO Forced Dispatch
- Trailer Rental Program
- Bobtail insurance
- Physical Insurance
Interested Owner Operators (O/O) of Flatbeds and/or Vans, if you meet the above requirements you may apply by phone at (866) JRC-PAYS.